Assist manufacturing manager in the following: manufacturing processes, read DPR, determining quantity required, packaging, labeling and completing of paperwork, maintain a clean working environment, report processing difficulties. Assist quality assurance manager in the following: dimensional measurement, visual inspection and/or testing of products as assigned, general sanitation and maintenance activities
High School Diploma, ability to perform repetitive tasks for a minimum of 8 hours each workday, legible handwriting, ability to use pin gauges/rulers/calipers, ability to maintain accurate records
YINCAE has accrued an industry leading reputation for the excellence of our products, solutions, and our ability to understand and meet the specific needs of our customers. As our customer base and marketing efforts expand, YINCAE is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated Marketing Coordinator.
A successfully qualified candidate will work with the YINCAE sales team to create, execute, optimize and analyze promotional campaigns. The ideal candidate is an experienced SMT marketing professional. The candidate must bring an insatiable appetite and extensive knowledge of the trends, strategies and tactics used to create successful marketing campaigns. This person will have the proven ability to drive great marketing campaign and be responsible for activation of all parts of the marketing plan.
Typical Work Activities
- Plan, execute and measure success of marketing campaigns.
- Oversee the creation and optimization of digital, online marketing, and social media campaigns to enhance YINCAE’s online and media presence.
- Analyze product category trends and competitor’s promotional activities.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- Maintain cognizance of competitive activities, changes in their marketing strategy or tactics, and general trends that could affect product sales
- Contribute to the marketing communications strategy and ensure that appropriate marketing materials are available.
- Deliver and support product collateral for field sales and applications teams.
- Lead customer or market driven product proliferations projects within YINCAE
- Contributes to identification, evaluation and recommendations of marketing opportunities consistent with product line objectives
- Works with the marketing communications group to develop press releases, advertisements, product briefs and sales collateral include web positioning
- Development and communication of product position in specific applications and the appropriate differentiators
- BA in Business Marketing or related field. MBA Preferred.
- 5+ years of solid management experience in marketing and marketing management , preferably in SMT industry.
- Strong background in Semiconductor marketing or similar job scope is a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Establishes strong relationships & collaborates effectively with colleagues, partners and customers
- Ability to prepare customer focused presentations and marketing support materials.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Able to multi-task with high level of initiative and able to work independently in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Excellent marketing campaign planning and management experience
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Strong background in developing all aspects of promotions, including marketing materials, presentation, and execution strategies
- Ability to manage multiple promotions at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic thinker and analytical mindset
- Sets direction based on marketing strategy, engaging others with a clear direction, goals and targets.
- Demonstrated experience building content strategies with proven results for driving engagement
- Flexibility, adaptability, and collaborative management style
- Must be mechanically inclined and good with hand tools
- Be able to learn how to prep and assemble units
- Must be able to read and understand the weekly schedule and hot sheet
- Must be willing to be cross-trained and move to other areas when needed
- Assure that the weekly schedule is completed
- Assure that work practices are in the guidelines of OSHA Standards
- Maintain a constant visual on parts and supplies stored on the shop floor
- Fill out low stock notices and assist purchasing with reordering
- Keep work areas clean and organized
- Janitorial tasks
-Work as part of the team
- Follow all company rules and policies
- Follow all safety rules and ISO requirements
- Assure that all products are built to the highest standard of quality
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Schedule vacations so that department remains functional
- Other duties as assigned.
Associate degree; experience in customer service, office administration preferred
Please send resumes and cover letters with job as title. Please include 3 professional references (no personal references).
Location: Albany, NY
Please, no phone calls, no walking in about this job!
A fast-paced, growing company, YINCAE Advanced Materials, LLC. is looking for a Sales Coordinator with a positive attitude who is an independent self-starter and can work effectively in a fast-paced environment. The Sales Coordinator's primary responsibilities are to support the YINCAE headquarter in providing sales assistance and coordination to the YINCAE Team to ensure that the needs of all customers and prospective customers are met in a timely and positive manner.
- Provide headquarter with advance itinerary and regular weekly reports on sales activities and results
- Generate, review, and manage corporate monthly sales activity report and subsequent analysis reports
- Receives, distributes, logs, and coordinates all RFP's - reviews weekly with YINCAE headquarter
- Schedules, tracks, organize the YINCAE agenda and make travel arrangements, prepare expenses reports
- Creates diverse presentations, communications and correspondence, including documents of complex and confidential nature, keeps all key files of the YINCAE classified and organized
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and professionally both internally and externally
- Flexibility to work extended hours if needed.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Other general office and sales support duties as required
- Must maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
- HS Diploma or two-year degree in a business-related field and one year outside sales experience
- Must be highly motivated with minimal supervisory direction.
- Must possess and use strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with personal computers, preferable familiarity with Microsoft Office. Knowledge of ACT! desirable but not required.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills; read and interpret technical documents such as operations manuals and specifications sheets; and make presentations to groups of employees, franchisees, prospects or Customers.
Technical Sales Engineer
Technical Sales Engineer
Albany, NY ( East Coast)/ San Jose, CA ( West Coast)
As our customer base and marketing efforts expand, we require an enthusiastic and talented Technical Sales Engineer to support our sales efforts and contribute towards sales and development strategies
YINCAE has accrued an industry leading reputation for the excellence of our products, solutions, and our ability to understand and meet the specific needs of our customers. This role will be key in supporting that reputation by expanding market awareness of our products and expertise, managing projects and relationships with customers, and bringing critical customer requirements back into the development, production, and marketing processes. Though our solutions are built on a common platform, our customers possess a wide variety of applications, resources, and capabilities. Many of our customers require support in implementing our technology. The technical sales engineer will work with customers to understand their products, capture their requirements, and help them to implement our products.
Typical Work Activities
- Must possess a four year degree in electronic engineering or technical related field.
- Minimum 2 year experience in SMT industry
5 - 5
TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER
If you are interested in becoming a part of the YINCAE team, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with desired position as the subject line.
SEMICON West 2017
Moscone Center / BOOTH 5248 north hall
San Francisco, CA
SMTA International 2017
Convention Center / BOOTH 329
Open The Door For:
• 25+ years’ experience
• Worldwide support
• Award winning company
• Premier products
YINCAE Employees are provided with:
•Comfortable Work Environment
•Cooperative Atmosphere Which Fosters Individual Growth
•Hands on Training
Scan the QR code or text "YINCAE" to 22828 to join our email list!
© 2017 YINCAE Advanced Materials, LLC - All Rights Reserved
19 Walker Way, Albany, NY, 12205